Friday, June 5, 2015

Sibling squabbles

It's begun. And it will never end. It's funny and SO not funny at the same time, Matt and Sam squabbling. Some examples:

Sam: "Matt! Matt! Matt!"
Matt: "Mom, I don't want Sam saying my name! Sam, stop saying 'Matt! Matt! Matt!'"
Sam: "Matt! Matt! Matt!"
Matt: "I don't want you saying my name anymore. Mom, I don't want Sam saying my name."


Sam: silence
Matt: "I don't want Sam looking at me. Tell him not to look at me anymore."
Sam: "Look. At. Me."
Matt: "Sam, stop saying what I'm saying."
Sam: "I'm. Saying."


We were at Costco yesterday, and Matt and Sam had to sit in the cart while I was getting my glasses adjusted. They were facing the TVs. Matt started pretending to choose TVs to put in his cart. So Sam started pretending to choose TVs to hand to Matt. Matt got really upset and tried to get Sam - and then get me to make Sam - stop handing him imaginary TVs.

No comments:

Post a Comment