Wednesday, January 23, 2013

TMI, little girl, TMI

Matthew and I walk around the block sometimes, and the neighborhood kids always swarm him when they see us out, saying how cute he is and whatnot. (Last time, he saw a break in the wall of kids and ran! Ha ha.)

Anyway, these kids always have a lot to say, usually about school or dogs or Nerf guns or whatever. Last time, though, oh my. We ran into a pack of three girls, maybe between the ages of 8 and 11.

Girls: Your baby is so cute! He's so adorable! You're so adorable, little baby! What's your name?
Me: His name is Matthew.
Girl 1: I have a baby sister!
Girl 2: I'm going to have a baby brother soon!
Girl 3: We don't have any babies.
Girl 2: I'm going to have a baby brother soon because my mom is pregnant.
Me: Oh, that's very exciting.
Girl 1: I might get a baby brother someday.
Girl 3: I'm never going to get any babies in my family.
Girl 2: Why not?
Girl 3: Well, you know the thing the dad has to use to make the baby? Well, my dad got his cut off!

No comments:

Post a Comment