Monday, May 13, 2013

Yep, he's our son

Matthew's been getting funnier and funnier now that he can talk more understandably. And he's so like Jeff and me with the wordplay, my goodness. Here's some funny things he's been doing.

We say a prayer at night that starts, "Savior, lay thy hand on me..." and every night, Matt pipes up with "paw" when we say "hand" since he calls his own hands his paws.

If I tell him to hurry, he starts barking... because of Murray, the dog, of course. You know, hurry, Murray, it's all the same.

We taught him to sneak up on people by tiptoeing quietly. One day I called the gym to ask for details on a class called SilverSneakers... then laughed out loud when I looked over and saw Matt "sneaking" toward the couch.

Matthew was looking at the tattoo on my ankle, so I said, "That's my tattoo." He laughed uncontrollably for a while then managed to explain, "Tat-three! Tat-three! Tat-three!" Ah, the height of hilarity.

I'll think of more later - it's something new every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment