Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Turtle Mom

The main activity in our house right now is pretending. We pretend a lot of things. If Matt's favorite clothes are in the laundry, he pretends he's wearing them over the clothes he's actually wearing. If Matt's playing pretend kitchen, he gives Sam pretend teeth to eat the pretend food he cooks for him. We sit in pretend heavy machinery. Matt has two pretend babies that he takes care of when I'm taking care of Sam.

But the funniest things are Turtle Mom, Dad Rabbit, Sam Goat, and Matt Sheep. Turtle Mom has been doing ALL the work around here lately. She's been feeding and changing and putting the two pretend babies in the crib when I do those things for Sam. She's been helping me clean the blinds. She's been eating my food and drinking my water and reading my book and taking a shower in my bathroom. Sam Goat and Matt Sheep are pretty lazy, but sometimes Dad Rabbit also changes the pretend babies' diapers.

It's pretty funny all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment