Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hernia. Sad.

I finally went to the doctor to get this abdominal pain checked out, and as I'd self-diagnosed from what the internet told me, it's an umbilical hernia. Great. I'm a little sad about it. The doctor said there's pretty much nothing I can do to make it better. It will either stay the same or get worse. I'm supposed to see a surgeon on Friday in case surgery is an option, but the doctor said since it's a pretty small one that surgery probably won't be necessary. I sure hope not. Ugh. I don't know. It's kind of depressing that the entire time I was pregnant, I pretty much felt fine, or at least much better than most people do, but then after Matthew was born, I had that joint pain and this hernia, and I just can't do everything I'm used to being able to do.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment