Monday, January 16, 2012

Addendum 12/16/11

Some “things we’ll forget” that I already briefly forgot!

One time when Matt was really small, we were watching Jeff’s softball game. I didn’t know anyone there, except Jeff, who was on the field, and we’d driven the car without the removable car seat. And then I really had to pee. The disgusting bathroom, of course, didn’t have a changing table, and there was no way I was going to put Matthew on the floor. So… I set him in the diaper bag! Ta da! Cute little baby in the diaper bag a la spoiled dogs in purses! I was so entertained.

When we got back from our trip to Vermont, Matthew suddenly got into the habit of putting his fist next to his ear or pulling on his ear and babbling. We were like, “Oh, look, he’s calling Grandpa!”

No comments:

Post a Comment