Monday, January 16, 2012

Exercise motivation 11/1/11

So today I decided to do some sit-ups while laying on the floor next to Matt. After the first couple, he started smiling. After the next couple, he started giggling. By the time I got to about the tenth one, he was all-out laughing and squealing like it was the funniest thing he’s ever seen.

Now, as a 4.5-month-old, he finds a lot of things entertaining, but this, this was out-of-control hilarity. It was right up there with tickling his belly and making chirping noises at the same time.

I’m pretty motivated to do enough sit-ups that it’s no longer entertaining, but routine. It may be a funny sight now, but soon enough I’ll look less like I’m flailing around and more like I’m actually working out (though Matt may not be able to tell the difference).

No comments:

Post a Comment