Monday, January 16, 2012

Okay, this one's for real

I know, I know, I keep starting blogs then abandoning them. Stephenie was visiting last week and talking about how she needs to "just write" for Rocket City Mom without editing constantly and worrying about making everything all objective, since it doesn't have to be. I realized later that's my problem, too! It's so ingrained that I have this particular audience to write for, but I just don't. I'm just going to write. I don't want to worry about making some point and tying things together. I've written enough things for different jobs, and I don't want a blog that feels like work.

I'm abandoning my last blog, Nomad No More, the content of which I liked, because Tumblr had an annoying number of glitches but never the same ones. All the content from that one and from Reflections on the Rink (brigittebadonkadonk@blogspot.com) is here. So don't worry, if you want to stalk my old posts, it's all in one convenient location!

No comments:

Post a Comment