Monday, January 16, 2012

(Almost) On the move 11/9/11

This is something I’ve entertained myself with nearly every day since Matt’s been born. (It’s the little things.) When I have to set him down on the floor to make a sandwich or go to the bathroom or something, I say, “Okay, you stay there now.” And then I giggle. Because, you know, he can’t move. But today it’s all changing! He’s been able to roll over about a week, but today he’s really stepped it up.

Every time I set him down, he rolls over to see where I’m going. Every time I go to get him out of his crib when he wakes up from a nap, he’s on his stomach or trying to get on his stomach. (But then he gets stuck. He’s not as good at going from front to back yet.)

I also sing him this song about how there are no teeth in his mouth. It used to be a song about his “wobble bobble” head but those days are long past now, too. Now there is a tooth in his mouth!

Oh, the excitement. It’s weird that these things are so fascinating, but they really are. Yay for babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment