Monday, January 16, 2012

Most fun things about Mr. Pudgeball as a baby, 10/28/11

So we have this baby (Mr. Pudgeball). And he’s super fun. This is how I would interpret a typical day from his perspective:
“Ooh, I’m awake! Look, my foot! Mmm…. sock. Yay! Mom is tickling me! There’s Dad!” Smile smile smile smile.

“Mom just sneezed. That’s hilarious!” Giggle giggle.

“Look, a baby in the mirror! He’s smiling! I’m smiling! Look at us smile at each other. We’re both getting our diapers changed. Hee hee hee!”

“Dad coughed! Man, that’s so funny. These people are just so funny I can’t stand it.”

“There’s a blanket on my face. The world has ceased to exist. The blanket’s off my face! There’s Mom! Ha ha ha! Great joke! There’s a blanket on my face. Where is everyone? Oh! Ha ha! There they are! There’s a blanket on my face. I better not move. Ha ha ha! Tricked again! There they are! This is so funny!”

“Oh, look! My foot! There it is again. I’m going to put it in my mouth. Fun times.”

“I can shake this toy! Woohoo! …ah, it got me in the face again… but look! I can shake it!”

“Hey, it’s a room full of quiet people with one guy asking questions. Ha ha ha! Bible study is hilarious!”

“Mom is drinking some water. It’s fascinating! I could watch that all day.”

“Dad’s beard is scratchy!” Giggle giggle giggle.

“I’m smiling at Mom. Mom’s smiling at me. I’m smiling at Mom. Mom’s smiling at me. We’ll smile at each other for hours!”

This is about how the days go around here, punctuated by napping, eating, and the occasional crying. I never would have guessed that sneezing could be so amusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment