Friday, January 27, 2012

A wasted day

Today feels like a wasted day. It's so frustrating. Matthew has been fussy and tired half the day, which makes me think we should stay in so he can nap instead of going for a walk or to the gym. And then when he doesn't nap for hours, argh. It just feels like the whole nice sunshiny day is passing by. But of course, if I knew he was just going to fuss around for a long time, we'd go do something. If only predictions of the future were possible.

But now he's sleeping finally, another long nap, and I've washed dishes, edited, finished reading another book for the book marathon, organized some stuff, cleaned the refrigerator drawers and underneath them...

Really, though, it's a day where I feel like I'm just waiting on things. Waiting for Matt to fall asleep, waiting for Matt to wake up, waiting for Jeff to come home, waiting to go outside. But we're walking to the library when naptime is over, and we're going to turn this day around. And then it's the weekend! And we get to hang out with Jeff a lot! (That's one of my favorites.)

No comments:

Post a Comment